Paper Pumpkin August 2020 World's Greatest




    
   This is my first Paper Pumpkin subscription box. The theme is Worlds Greatest which is to honor the everyday heroes such as healthcare workers, educators, coaches etc. These sets come with everything you need to make 9 cards; 
  • Worlds Greatest Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Pacific Point Classic Stampin Spot
  • Card Bases
  • Vellum die cuts
  • Clear acetate pieces  (to make shaker cards)
  • Embossed gold foil labels
  • Ribbon
  • Star sequins
  • Dimensionals
  • Adhesive dots
  • Adhesive foam frames 




I used the contents to make the cards above. I used some of the products , some of the cast offs and just kind of did my own thing with it. The instructions included gives examples of 3 card designs. This is a great starter option for anyone new to card making or crafting in general.

There is a video link to show exactly how to make the projects at : PUMPKINHOWTO.COM

I am a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, so if you would like to try this option just chose me as your demonstrator . Just go to www.paperpumpkin.com or www.stampinup.com/paperpumpkin to check it out for yourself.
The kits are just $22/month and includes everything you need which is mailed to you. You can purchase just an individual kit or subscribe for preset number of months.


Here is Gucci and I getting started with Paper Pumpkin


Comments