So What Are We Working With Today?






🌊🌊 So the last time I was out to the beach I remember the beautiful patterns that the light made in the water as I was snorkeling. It was so peaceful, each second the pattern changed from the light above. You are placed almost in a trancelike state. You lose track of time, you feel so relaxed and you just want to stay that way forever. Well... I did.

I knew I wanted to recreate that feeling, the image in a card. 

So Gucci asked ... Here is what I had and what I did with it. The paper is from Recollections (Micheals), the stamp set At the Beach  from Technique Tuesday (www.techniquetuesday.com) , ink used was Rich Razzleberry (www.stampinup.com) , cardstock from Astrobrights (Walmart), adhesive is Tombow liquid glue (www.stampinup.com), dimensionals are Crafters Square from Dollar General. The envelopes were from a box of Pen+Gear (#6 3/4 size from Walmart). 


The paper was my focal point, and the sentiment went along with that.


I cut out some of the stamped images and added those as accents on the card front and inside of the card. I also stamped the shell image on the envelopes.


Very simple and serene 🌊

Comments