Is it Halloween yet?


I participated in a holiday card swap recently, and I chose to do Halloween as my card theme. Here are
some of the products I used to make this very simple card.
  • Stampin'Up! Banner Year photopolymer stamp set
  • Stampin'Up! DSP Magic of The Night paper, and some halloween paper from last year
  • Stampin'Up! Tasteful Labels die set (for the Boo!)

Using the DSP I cut those into 6x6 squares and then cut off a 2" strip. You are left with a 4" x 6" and 2"x6"  piece of DSP. Score the 2"x6" strip at the top and place that between the card base and the DSD so that it just hangs on the card front. Place a greeting to the bottom of the overlaying strip, attach with dimensionals. Decorate with whatever you wish., I used left over paper to embelish the inside of the cards.





And, once again Gucci is examining my work...... or, maybe he is trying to catch some of those spiders?





It is a pretty easy card to make. I was inspired to do this from  Karen Titus YouTube video
which you can view here:


Comments