In another language

Lookie what I recieved in the mail : 

All the way from Austria. My high school friend Sharon mailed this to me since I asked her to find something that had typical sentiments in German that I could send to the family in Germany.



Here is what I came up with. I used some stencils for background and just used some distressed inks and added the sentiments. Used the one stamped image as a focal point and used strips of designer papers in some of the other cards.

 



Again I created the background for these cards by just stamping neon inks (mini pads), and added strips of designer papers and sentiments. I did just cut out one of the images that was from the stamp set.




I loved this image and had a few left overs, just mounted them on a small piece of white card stock with a small strip of patterned paper, swiped color on the envelope of the flap to coordinate with the designer paper strip to make these small note cards.






 

Comments