W4 : Simple Pocket Card

W 4      What We're Working With

Since Gucci always seems to be asking what I am working with instead of paying attention to him, I decided to go ahead and make a blog heading for that. What I will be working with is often neglected crafting products, or items that were given to me, what I forgot I had, or new stuff that I didn't know what to do with, really... its just when inspiration hits


This is what we are working with today : Colorful paper pad (www.Micheals.com) I love the bright papers. This looks like alcohol ink background paper. Let's make some simple pocket cards with these. 



First we will cut and score the card stock to make the individual pocket cards.

 

Then cut the tabs on the bottom

Now just use adhesive to attach the left, right and bottom panels to make the pocket

 


Using a small circle punch or whatever you have make a little notch on the front of the enclosed pocket.
Here I used a small punch and used the punched out part to attach to the card insert so it would be easier to remove from the envelope, you can also use  ribbon, paper or another embellishment to attach to the top of your card insert to pull it out of the enclosed pocket. 



Decorate the front and back panels with patterned papers or embellishments , the card insert can be used for your sentiment, a gift card, a letter or just a little note.












Comments