First Mixed Media ATC - Mammys' Flowers

Made a box for my ATC collection





This is what my mother doodled for me and gave me - a drawing she did at the table at home July 2021
  
 I added some inks, some colors, some stencils, some paste:

 



Using stencils, I added paste which added some texture to the sheet of copy paper. After it dried it had the texture of soft leather .

 I lined up some playing cards to get an idea of how many ATC I could make.  So it turns out that a standard size of copy paper 8.5 X 11 could make 9 cards. With just a little bit of trimming .

 



 
 


 I cut black card stock to ATC size 2.5 X 3.5 and after the card was assembled I would mount the image onto the black card stock then onto the playing card.

For embellishments I used Tim Holtz coins and sentiment strips, Dollar Tree twine. Figured that was enough for my first real project. I used twine on each of them, tied in different ways, some of the sentiments and coins on some. Don’t know if I will trade these. Too sentimental about this one. If I do it would only be with family. 





My Finished ATC











 

Comments