World Card making Day - a 6x6 One Sheet Wonder


October 6th was World Card making Day. So I did a one sheet wonder using 6X6 DSP. I used The video below as a starting off point. But as usual I got side tracked and did my own thing. Overall I was pleased with what I came up with.

After making the cards, well, you should send them out - worldwide . On the Stampin Up Demonstraor FB page there was a post that allowed everyone to swap names of others so I sent cards to demos in Australia, Canada, and France. I also sent some of these cards to my international pen pals in Germany and Australia.

I lightly traced the dimensions for the OSW onto a 6X6 piece of DSP, had bases for the cards


Then using some 4 X 5 1/4 fronts attached to the card bases with adhesive




Made 9 cards using (3 sheets of) 6 X 6 squares of DSP. The center card had only leftovers , hence an abstract composition.
I later added a sentiment to the front along with some bling/jewels. Also a sentiment on the inside attached onto white printer paper.





here is Karens video:



#qdotpapers
#worldcardmakingday
#simplecardmaking
#6x6onesheetwonder

Comments