On Stage Swap coordinated by The Crafty Medic

 I participated in a swap with this group and was assigned to 2 groups. Each group had 9 participants I have received some really lovely cards already from the group. This is the first organized card swap that I've participated in. I was really pleased with my efforts on these two cards.

The requirement was to use only StampinUp! products in the design of the cards. I used soft succulent as my card base color and used the Ever Eden stamp set, dies and DSP to create this first card.



some of the alternatives from the left over dsp

I love the colors of this set


I created an easel card with a Christmas theme using the Whimsy and Wonder DSP and did fussy cutting from the papers and used a current sentiment from the recent Paper Pumpkin kit inside.







Gucci was deciding which of these two samples he liked better, he preferred the green base better, so we went with that one for the card swap.





#qdotpapers
#everedendsp
#whimsyandwonderdsp
#stampinupcard
#onstagecardswap
#thecraftymediconstagecardswap





Comments