All Together Set and Blends from Stampin Up!

 




I had to get this set of blender markers because of the COLORS. This will enable me to make varieties of skin tones that are real. I like to be able to make images that are truly representative of all ethnicities.

The blenders can also be used to color animals, flowers whatever more realistically . I colored some of the hands in a variety of colors individually and then blending 2 colors. I also did a combination chart to see how the colors would blend with each other. There's lots more to do with the blends, and the dsp are really cool because they are just simple black and white images so you can do whatever you want with it.

I also have the dies and i will get use of those. I think I will take a day and just die cut some of the images on white or neutral card stock so I can have it ready to go, and to color as needed.



#qdotpapers

#stampinupalltogether

#qdotpapers.blogspot.com


Comments