Bridge Cards




Gucci passing judgement on my card

                                                                                  Joye's Birthday card



Making a bridge card is as simple as folding some card stock strategically . Then all you do is add embellishments . Dress it up or dress it down. This is my sample card using some museum papers. The paper is Italian from Rossi (www.rossi1931.it). I got a 2012 sample pack from my museum connection, art connoisseur sister Sherifa AKA Joye. The papers are so lovely, I hate to use them so I decided to make samples with them so I can keep them.






Karen and Tim have been on their Winter vacation, here is one of the cute cards folds she showed how to make. Its called a Bridge Card. I also took her All Good Cards Club, where she showed how to make variations on the fold. I've learned so much about card making and card folds, and card designs from Karen Titus, she is great!
Find her online at www.KarenTitus.com or her YouTube channel KarenTitus

Here is her video on how to make the basic Bridge Fold card:




#qdotpapers
#qdotpapers.blogspot.com
#karentitus.com
#simple bridgecard
#bridgecardfunfold

Comments