On The Horizon collection gives a sense of Calm


StampinUp! On The Horizon Collection

When I saw the colors in this collection I knew I had to have it.  I fell in love with the colors and the design of the papers because it gave me a sense of calm and equilibrium . I thought of my brother, Jay, him standing in front of the beach edge looking out. I have a treasured picture of him like this. I made these cards with him in mind. 

This is just my first play with these papers. There will be more with these , I even ordered another pack of DSP from this collection for later use. The sentiments in the set are simple and thoughtful. I think the flock of birds might be my favorite stamp. You can make a beautiful card with just the paper and that stamp. Haven't used the dies much, but anticipate that I will. I just have to think it thru a little more to design the landscape image.








Front of Shadow Box Card

Back of Shadow Box Card



With the left over papers - could not get rid of them, made some simple cards:




 #qdotpapers

#qdotpapers.blogspot.com

#stampinuponthehorizon

#onthehorizonstampinup

#shadowboxcard

Comments

  1. These are lovely and very sentimental. Serene and a pleasure to look at

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment