Otterly Awesome Valentines

 Here are some cute otters who just want to say hello and send some sweet Crumbl cookies to you


Since Lilly started as a baker at Crumbl I had the chance to sample so many cookies! Each one is as good as the other. With different flavors\ varieties coming out each week, its easy to see how this franchise can become addictive.
Twice this month I have bought party packs to take to work and as a thank you to a business associate.
Who doesn't like cookies? So.... I snagged a couple packets of their cookie voucher cards that they were promoting for Valentines Day. I used them as a little insert for my cards this month.

How I Made This Card

Products Used
 Paper Pumpkin Kit (stamp) from Kisses and Hugs Jan 2022
 SaleABration stamp set Otterly Awesome
 Crumbl cookie card vouchers

  • Used red card stock for card base : cut a 8.5 X 11 sheet in half to make 2 cards
  • Using the stamps from the PP kit randomly stamped images onto white card stock, which I then cut into card fronts 4.25 X 5.25
  • Used the otter image from the Otterly Awesome stamp set which were stamped and color blended then fussy cut
  • Attached the image with dimensional strip, slightly off set at a right angle to tuck in the cookie card
  • Sweet cookie cards !






#qdotpapers
#qdotpapers.blogspot.com
#crumblcookiecard












Comments