Beyond The Horizon (MARCH 2022 PP) Paper Pumpkin Kit

 I was beginning  to feel overwhelmed by all of the kits and decided I was going to just stop for a while. Then I saw the March kit and decided that I must have that one. Why? Because it featured one of my favorite papers : On The Horizon. I couldn’t pass on that.

The March kit also had an extra stamp set, a beautiful floral two step stamp set with sentiments. This was a customer appreciation gift to subscribers of Paper Pumpkin.

I shared the kit with my mother, but she wasn’t as excited about it as I was. She made a few cards, but I went ahead and made my own. Again, the examples included in the kit are just that, examples.

I always make my own, sometimes if I'm stuck for ideas I will do the examples that are included in the kit, then that will take me off on my own road.

She's thinking about it

Some of the basic cards made with just adding an element or just a stamped sentiment

The two on the right were done just as strip cards - beautiful papers I couldn’t part with





Comments