Miura Fold Card


Never thought I had the patience to do an origami card, but the instructions for this one was so simple that it was easy to follow, I really like the way it opens up. so many ideas! I may even get a chance to use some of my origami papers and Totoro (Japanese anime) products.


 Simple black and white geometric designer papers

Makes for a very abstract card

Here I used the papers to build a scene
 
 Just used left over pieces to make this card



My sketch and notes on how to make this card fold and the three samples I made





The video below gives very detailed instructions

The video tutorial for this card is from Vy Tran , she has a blog called Crafting Daily Dose.
She comes up with some genius card designs and she is an excellent teacher.




#qdotpapers
#qdotpapers.blogspot
#Miurafold
#vytranscraftingdailydose
#vytrancard
#origamicardfold

Comments