W4 A Valentine treat card




This month What Were Working With card is a Valentines card that has a chocolate treat and an a little wooden ornament.

Supplies :
  • Everyday Paper Pad - discount store
  • Wooden Love cut outs - dollar store
  • 1/4 " black ribbon - Walmart
  • Love Cats stamp set  - Stampin Up! Sale A Bration choice
  • White Card Stock A2 size
  • Ghirardelli chocolate squares

How I made this :
  1. Cut panels out of the paper pad
  2. Stamp a cat image using black stazon ink, or any permanent ink
  3. Using a hole punch make a punch close to the tail of the cat image
  4. Loop around the ribbon to allow the wooden cut out to dangle... form a loop and tie it to the back side of the panel and secure with a small piece of tape
  5. Attach the panel to the base using tape runner on three sides, leaving open on the top
  6. Insert a chocolate into the opening and bring the loop out
  7. You can write your message on the back of the card



 I made these for my work mates. I think it makes a pretty simple little gift card. Next time I will use a sturdier tape to hold the panel on the card base. Tear 'n Tape would work better I believe. Try it and let me know in the comments how it turned out for you.


#qdotpapers

#qdotpapersW4card

#handmadecard

#handmadetreatcard

#handmadevalentinecard

#lovecatscard

#lovecatsvalentinecard


Comments