July Card Make






I am always looking at all kinds of techniques and styles of cardmaking. There are so many I want to try, but I always gravitate to the more simple .

 This month I used StampinUp! DSP Playing With Patterns, an old StampinUp! stamp set called Pursuit of Happiness for the sentiment which was cut out with a die from the StampinUp! die set Tasteful Labels

  • Using the 6x6 DSP I cut 3" piece and then 2" and then had left over strips. 
  • Stamped the sentiment on white and colored cardstock and cut it out with the die that would fit.
  • Mixed and matched the DSP on the card fronts, glued down, attached the leftover strips and die cut sentiment using small dimensionals.







Although I had bold colors and designs, the focus was on the sentiment. I think that gets my message across quite well. I am glad that I was able to find this old StampinUp! set on line (found it on ETSY), I love the sentiments.


If you would like to see some more beautiful papers, stamp sets and products you can go to the StampinUp! website and find me as a demonstrator : https://jenniferqualls.stampinup.net 
I Also have a Facebook page with the same name as this blog : QDotPapers



Comments