What's this all about?



I plan on using this blog to share some of my paper passion. I've always been making cards here and there, sometimes I fall into  periods where I go months not doing anything., recently I have been reignited.

Just want to make cards - and send out as many as I can. Honestly, its a positive distraction from work and the coronavirus pandemic going on. It is my sanity.

I am trying to make sure that those I care about know that they are not forgotten, and that they are being thought of. Social distancing is so hard on everyone. 
Its cute that a card is sometimes described as a paper hug (fold in the middle) 💖

This blog will be an outlet for me to share some of the different ways to create and connect with
others. Hopefully we will all learn together and share some smiles with others.


Comments