September Paper Pumpkin



 The kit for September was ... Orange, there were elements for making Halloween and Fall cards.

I didn't really make any of the cards that were featured. The kit itself was to make "crackers" or candy/treat holders, which I didn't do . Instead I went my own way.

First I had to separate as much as i could, this time Gucci did not want to help.





After separating all the die cuts I could not throw out the negative part of the cat image - used it to make a card which I shared on one of the pages I am on : Come Crafting With Natasha and also the Joy of Paper Pumpkin and also my up line group for Stampin Up - Klompenstampers Demonstrators group. I was very pleased to get so many positive comments and likes.

Here is my card :


Some of the other cards I made from the items in the kit :


This was a fun kit and I still have lots of pieces to work with. I will be creating some fall cards and adding elements to my other cards.  

Here are some other examples found online of alternatives made from the kit.





I would love for you to join me in crafting with Paper Pumpkin. If you are interested please select me as you demonstrator at  : www.paperpumpkin.com




Comments