Ink Road Stamps - Getting Snarky for Christmas




 These are not your grandmas' Christmas cards, and not for the easily offended. The stamp set that I got from Ink Road Stamps " Holla Days" was hella cute! Just my style, and just fun to make.

I enjoyed the sentiments and simple designs so much I made my own designer paper to use as backgrounds.

The cards I picked up at Target (8 cards and envelopes for $1 ! so I got the red ones and a pack of the white with silvery stars) and created these fun cards:



Holla ! with Hella snowflakes everywhere



Getting snarky with the Jingle Bells



   

If you enjoy these stamps please check out what Lara Smith has in store for you at : https://ink-road-stamps.myshopify.com/.collections/.stamps

THEINKROAD.COM

Or check out the Ink Road Stamps Community on facebook : ROADIES










Comments