Technique Tuesday Retiform


Retiform card technique 


 I saw this technique a while ago and thought it would be really cool for an all occasion , masculine card. Like that there are definition lines and it appeals to me for its elements of abstraction. 
My issue is that I have to figure on how to do better blending.

This is what I started with, and then just used white card stock. I made some backgrounds from the stamp set from Craftascope.


Using post it pads and washi tape I was able to make the borders. Used a very limited color palette . Used plain white card stock and cut out sentiments and image(s) from  the background paper.


Enjoyed playing with this set and couldn’t stop at the retiform cards. 




Was so tickled about how this came out ... 9 cards with this set ....


Here is a quick video from Natasha Foote :



 

Comments