Paper Bag Mini Card Album - For My Dad

 

Such humble beginnings ... A Brown Paper Bag

This happened just by chance. I was already set on making a card for my father for Fathers Day, but it was also his birthday , their (56th) anniversary and the first day of summer. I came across an old video on YouTube that showed someone making a scrap mini album with a paper bag as a base. Lighting struck ☇ I would just make a little album that would cover all the happenings during this time,

I used Stampin Up! DSP from the World of Good Suite and Memories and More collection to create this "extended card" for my father .

Main thing to remember when working with the paper bag was to glue down the bottom flap and reinforce the front  and back sections with DSP and to make sure any open area was also reinforced to allow for easy insertion and removal  of cards and/or ephemera 











Here is a video of me (trying to) explaining the card album


I am glad that Pappy liked the card. He was intrigued with all the little compartments, true to his nature, he loved figuring it out. WIN !

#qdotpapers
#qdotpapers.blogspot.com
#paperbagminicardalbum
#stampinupworldofgood


Comments