The Coolest Stamp I’ve ever seen

Yes, you can say it - This is the coolest stamp you’ve  ever seen. And, it is , its a photographic stamp. I didn’t know there was such a thing. I saw this on a YouTube video and just had to have it. The stamp is from an Australian company : www.darkroomdoor.com and there are other such specialty stamps that they make. The creator of this stamp made the image from multiple photographs, I feel that it stands alone as an image on a card or mixed media piece. Simply lovely to look at, or rather admired. I might be biased since my husband plays guitar, and this image is so familiar . This would be a great stamp for any music lover, anyone into photography, not strictly a masculine image...it is striking.





I makes me wish I still had Davids' old Guitar, Guitar Player, and even some old Rolling Stone Magazines so I could use the paper as backgrounds for this image.

I used what I had and made some background images using Stazon Black and Dark Blue inks, also some yellow and grey by swiping on white card stock. I had some mini ink dots from Stampin Up! and used those colors for another sheet. But, the image just stands alone wether it is crisp and clear , smudged, overstamped or partially stamped. Just felt like working with whatever image I got.


Here are some of the cards I made. I did not feel like I needed to add much to the images at all, used  neutral card stock for the background . Then, again, I really like the way the color swiped background turned out and I wanted to use them with the image. 












#qdotpapers

#qdotpapers.blogspot

#darkroomdoorelectricguitar

#electricguitarcard

#guitarcard

#photostamp

#handmadecard







 

Comments

Post a Comment