Roadies ATC Swap

 



After playing with my mermaid stamps from Ink Road Stamps, I was lucky enough to participate in a ATC card swap coordinated by one of the members of the Roadies Group (fans of Ink Road Stamps). Since i already had some of the background card stock and some of the little mermaids cut out and colored - I just went ahead and made the 9 cards needed to participate. I still had lots of playing cards to use as my foundation base. Using the Shell Yeah stamp set I just added more stamped images and layered up the backgrounds.


After putting a mailing label on the backside of the cards I went ahead and placed some information on the back of each, what I remembered from seeing on examples of ATC trades on line. Placed the cards in a baseball trading card sleeve (fits perfectly) and mailed it off to the coordinator , who will mail us back 9 different snarky\cheeky cards. I am looking forward to this. My first ATC trade !

What are ATC you might be asking?





#qdotpapers.blogspot
#inkroadstamps
#inkroadstampsetshellyeah
#roadiesatcswap
#mermaidatc
#simplestamping






Comments