W4 With a little wrapping paper

 My Crafty sister Sherifa/Joye sent me a very cool plaque picture of me and David taken when she came out to visit here in Florida. It was an enlarged photo that is easily displayed on the wall that was ordered from Walgreens. The photo is great! I was also quite taken with the wrapping paper. It was a shame to throw it away, being the paper lover that I am. It was a heavy weight paper, with vibrant colors. Probably museum paper. She does work for the Morgan Library and Museum, and previously worked at The Met in NYC. So she is a collector of fine papers/cards/books.

I liked the bird images, so I fussy cut some of those out and cut little squares and assorted shapes from the paper, which I used on card stock and some pieces of acetate to make a collection of cards. 




But, I think Gucci might be particular to the ones with the birds. The box tower cards were very easy to make after viewing a tutorial by Karen Titus.






#qdotpapers.blogspot
#simplecardmaking
#usewhatyouhave
#w4whatwe'reworkingwith
#karentitustowercard



Comments