Christmas Card Give A Way ( Week 4 )

 

For this week (4) I wanted to do a card that is a slim line, or basic business letter size. I had a gotten some red envelopes at the thrift store and thought they would be perfect for Christmas. Just eyeballed it and made a gatefold card to fit the envelope. There were some oversized gifts from a Paper Pumpkin card kit that I cut out to fit onto the front of the card, I used one of the cut out gift boxes on the right of the card and used dimensionals to  act as a holder to keep the front closed (the red gift latches behind the green gift to close the card). Before putting the gifts on the card I randomly stamped the snowflake design all over the front panels and stamped the sentiment. Used a gift stamp on the inside and and found the stamps  closely matched the cut out gift boxes on the front. This is considered a one layer card because it is just simple stamping.

I think this would be a cute general card and would be appropriate for an adult or child.





Week 3 card went to Ally B




#dotpapers
#freexmascard
#FreeChristmasCard
#freeholidaycard
#freehandmadecard
#simplestamping






 

Comments