Stampin Up! Card kits

Stampin Up! has included some new all inclusive card kits, I got a few to try out and to let others try.

Sent a kit with my sister Joye to NY to let her try it out, that set has no stamping at all, just put together. Another set I gave to Kate at work to make some treat boxes. Kate said it was pretty easy and she was able to do it all while the kids were down for a nap. She even posted on my FB page about it.

I have this set that I will work on for Fathers Day cards. I will try not to go off script with it, but I know I will. These particular kits are meant to be followed exactly as shown., unlike the Paper Pumpkin kits where an example is shown and then there are extras to let the maker improvise with the remainer of the products.


This is the FOR THE GUYS card kit


Comments