W 4 Met Museum Calendar Pages


I could not let go of all of that beautiful art from my Met Museum calendar from last year. I held on to them with the intention of doing something with the beautiful images. How could I share this? Well cards of course. I knew I wanted to save as much info as I could about the artwork, so I did some cutting and pasting to save as much of the info as I could, along with the image (this was easy since the the image was on top and the info was under ). I had the extra image on the back so tried to incorporate that as well. I had a set of brightly colored card bases and I found the perfect stamp from theinkroad.com 

How I made this card:
  • Use desired images from the calendar, cutting to include the information
  • Attach the information to the front of the card with the teaser photo
  • Fold the image in half and center onto the card inside
  • Use glue or tear n tape to only the left side of the image back - you will have half of another image when the card is closed
  • Stamp the sentiment on the right side of the card base

This is what I came up with:

Art is Life


 



💕
Sister Joye agrees with me. And she would know! She has been in the art/ museum world for 30+ years.




#qdotpapers
#whatwereworkingwith
#museumcalendarpages
#calendarcards








Comments