Last of Holiday Card Give A Way and other little goodies



How about some Holiday Cheer? I made several of these chocolate squares to give to friends at work. The last set I made just using this irrediessent wrapping paper and I thought it turned out well. and looked very festive indeed.
Made some of the card/hotchocolate holders and some little ziplock bags with a piece of patterned paper and a yummy cookie from Trader Joes.


Was happy to make and give away the little treats to everyone. I also gave away some of the mini hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works, those were a big hit with the ladies at work.

I enjoyed the challenge of making a card a week and giving them away. 
the last one (Week 6) went to Julie R







#qdotpapers
#freechristmascard
#Freehandmadecard
#freeholidaycard
#quickholidaygiftidea






 

Comments