Quick Gift Card Holder Anyone Can Make

 I really like how quickly these cards to hold a note, cash or a gift card comes together. Its a really simple card fold. I originally saw this on Karen Titus You tube channel.

Simple instructions:

  1. Using an 8 1/2 X 11 piece of card stock cut in half on the 11 inch end to make (2) card bases 
  2. On the long side score at 2 inch and 6 inch and fold
  3. The bottom fold (2 inch) will be attached to the base card on 3 sides to make a small pocket to place the gift card, cash, note etc
  4. Decorate both the top and base of the holder card as desired






I thought this would be the perfect project for my parents, since they like to give cash and gift cards. I made up some card stock bases and went a head and scored it and put on the adhesive (tear and tape), also cut out some layering pieces and stamped some sentiments on card stock and on stick on labels. They can just put these together however they like.
I will include 2 tape runners and some dimensionals so they should have everything they need to work on their gift cards.


UPDATE : Parents made the gift cards











#qdotpapers
#easygiftcardholder
#handmadegiftcard

Comments