Paper Pumpkin - Lots of Pun








This is the Paper Pumpkin set from December 2021 - It was a fun and happy set to work with. I love the stamps that came with it, haven't made the cards yet , I was distracted by the cuteness of the papers and stamps. I got inspiration fromVy Tran YouTube channel in creating this card. I used what I had - the punch was too big, but I made it work.

How I made this card:
  • Using a standard size A4 card stamped the front with the cherry stamp, and embellished as shown
  • Went overboard with the stamping and then decided it needed some on the back side also.
  • Used the cherry cut outs and attached to the card space of the opening with dimensionals 










Not quite sure what this card fold is called, it's part tri fold and part pop out .




 #qdotpapers

#paperpumpkinlotsofpun

#paperpumpkindecember


Comments