The month of Love Cats

 


February is upon us and it is a time to think of Love - Love for yourself first, then others. If you are able to love yourself then it is easier to love those around you. I am thinking of Gucci . He gives unconditional love this is something we should all strive for.

This card is my favorite that I have created with the Stampin Up Sale A Bration stamp Love Cats I have also used the new 2023 SU DSP Like an Animal. With this card I also used a paper piecing technique for the body of the cat to match one of the layers of the backgrounds.

Here is another that I did with the same technique:


The colors are muted on each, and I liked that I was able to piece the shape on the cats to make it look more realistic.



#qdotpapers
#qdotpapers.blogspot.com
#stampinupsaleabration
#stampinupsaleabrationlovecats
#paperpiecingimage
#catcard


Comments