March Birthday Cards




For the month of March Gucci and I were hard at work making impossible  cards for  co workers with March birthdays.  



I always thought that this card fold was pretty cool, and once I saw how easy it is to make I was able to reconfigure it in my mind so that I can make it any size.

I saw a video from Karen Titus, once I watched her a few times, I figured it out in a way that made more sense to me. It is simply to fold your card base in half lengthwise, cut down the middle on one half, turn and on the other half space equidistance from each end and cut up to the center. Twist so that the card can lay flat. add dsp to decorate and add a stablizer piece of cardstock if needed.



 

Really pleased with these cards and I'm sure I will make these again.

#qdotpapers

#handmadecards

#handmadebirthdaycards

#impossiblecardfold

#marchbirthdaycard

Comments